(middle school, high school, and adults)Multisensory Reading & Spelling is a curriculum designed to improve the reading and spelling skills of adolescents and adults. The curriculum is comprised of four teacher and student books.
Multisensory Reading & Spelling, Book One
- Closed, open, and final stable syllables
- Dividing words – VC´CV, VC CV´, VC´[FSS, V´[FSS
- Spelling patterns – initial and medial (k), floss pattern, (ch)
- Rules for adding suffixes – Anglo-Saxon suffixes
- Word origins – Anglo-Saxon influence
- Pattern breakers – frequently misspelled words
Includes teacher manual and reproducible student workbook.
An optional consumable student workbook is also available.